Sunday, August 2, 2009

Treasures For Me

It is time for one of my favorite blog parties "Thrifty Treasures" over at Rhoda's. I am usually in the market for anything "Sophie Clare" related but this week was my lucky week. The first one we hit, I found a few things for myself. I am not a model and do not claim to be. The clothes were so much cuter on than off.

Cute Ann Taylor Loft ...$1.oo

Old Navy ...$1.oo


I found these adorable shoes at the Goodwill for $2.79!! I love them and can not wait to wear them!!

I bought these shoes a while back at a local shoe store for only $1.oo. They are Naturalizer and they are some of my most favorite shoes!!

Gap shirt....$1.oo

I also got a cute denim jacket and a off white Ann Taylor Loft. I am pumped!! I did find Sophie Clare a cute tea set and some other things. I hope you all had good luck!
Can not wait to see what you have found!

Happy Thrifting!!

11 comments:

Melanie Elissa said...

I love the red shoes!! Almost more than mine!!

Anny said...

I'm jealous, I never find such perfect clothing - everything looks great on you!

Nicole A. said...

Great finds!!! You found some cute clothes and I love love love the red shoes, those would be my favorites too!

Kammy said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE
Kammy

★Carol★ said...

Great finds on all of those clothes and shoes, especially the cutie red ones!

Create in me a clean heart O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10 said...

Such cute clothes! I can never find good clothes at thrift stores/garage sales ~ you really hit the jackpot this time. You are gorgeous too - love your hair!

Dirt Princess said...

Great finds!!! I love the shoes! You must have small foot because I never find cute shoes in my size :(

Empty Nest Full Life said...

What cute clothes! I found several cute things this weekend, and saving for a post for all my clothing finds. Jackie

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Love the red shoes

Embellished Bayou said...

Great finds, I love those black shoes! I never look for clothes while thrifting, I just may have to start now!

I'm having a giveaway on my blog, please stop by and enter!

Suzanne in TX said...

Hi! I'm partying a little late this week. don't you just love finding shoes (and clothes,too) at such WONDERFUL prices??? You did good!
Hope you are having a great week! I am, just read today's post on my blog...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...