Friday, August 27, 2010

DAY 3

We are on Day 3 at the beach. Although I took so many pictures, I decided to split it up. I hope that I am not boring you all to much. I plan on doing the blog to print book.
Anywhooo, on to day 3...................
We had a rough night, Sophie Clare did not sleep well at all. We were up a lot looking at the moon and listening to the waves crash. When we finally got up and got going life was good!!
Sophie Clare was ready and waiting on us.
We tried to get her to go to the beach but she hopped in the pool.
She does not pose much for the camera but very now and then she will say
eeeesssseeee!!



We were having a mommy and daughter talk.
I love her!!
I carried the sidewalk chalk for us to play with and let me just tell you......it stresses Jamie out to the max.
It did not come up as easy as just a regular sidewalk and that drove him crazy.
We took turns staying in with Sophie Clare because she took such a LONG nap.
We hit the beach but did not stay long which by this time that was no surprise.
We played and played. One of the great things about going when school starts back is that there is NO ONE THERE!! We had the pool all to ourselves except for 2 or 3 older ladies and they were very sweet!

I hope that I am not driving all of you crazy with this whole beach trip!!
I guess I did go a little picture crazy but it was her very 1st beach vacation!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...