Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Church Picnic

Every year our church has a get together at the Baptist Camp in Guntersville.   They decided to do a switch a roo this year and have it at the Noccalula Falls.  We headed down early so that we Sophie Clare could ride the train.
Here we are waiting on the train.........eeeeessseee!!
I love her little fake smile!! 
It was very hott but we all had a great time eating, playing and just spending time with the church family!!



The kids go so hot and dirty!!






Next year, I am going to vote to have it in mid OCTOBER!!!

1 comment:

courtne450 said...

We were there and I thought that was you! It took me a minute to realize who you were after we stepped off the train. Once I did, you were gone and I felt sooo bad for not saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...