Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Am Hooked

I am totally hooked on Charlotte Russe  and Forever 21.  You can get the greatest deals and be a fashionista all at the same time!!
I am so ready for that cool Fall weather. I am so tired of those dresses I have wore ALL Summer long. Bring on the tights, leggings, tunics and jeans!! I am ready!! When I shop now, I want more bang for the buck. I want pieces to carry me from Fall to Winter and then from Spring to Summer. I want my baby to look Great and I just want to look Good. hehe!
All these pieces are from Charlotte Russe.
I LOVE this red and white stripe top with that BIG bow.
I love making a statement!!
Love this!!
Great on those cool nights and those Winter days!!
The ruffles have at the bottom have me!
I have this in a rose color and LOVE it!!
My class reunion is coming up next year so,
I have my eyes on a classy, elegant, sexy dress!!
I know I have been all about fashion but hang on the decor is coming soon!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...