Monday, October 11, 2010

Win or Loose

We are Bama fans all the way to the end. Win or Loose we will stand by our TIDE!!! Saturday afternoon, Michelle and Dewayne were the hostest with the mostest!! We did not get over there till the HEAT was on because Sophie Clare was napping. We did not have far to go, so it was easy to leave the game for 3 mins. I am not one of those girls that YELLS at the TV but I still keep up with the game. I do get disappointed when we loose.  As NICK said........We showed our weakness!
Anyways after the game was over we of course watched Auburn.......OH MY....what a game??
I was kidding Jamie, that I should have changed Sophie Clare's outfit into her AU dress. hehe!!!
Enjoy a few pics from the night!!!




Michelle and Sophie Clare


Teamwork
This is Kelli and Kelly.......guy Kelly and I went to school together and many moons ago, he would hang out at our house. They are so much fun to hang out with!!

me and my girl!!


So funny!!


We always have a totally blast and I am not sure what I would do without them!!
Thank you Dewayne and Michelle for having us over!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...