Friday, February 11, 2011

Lunch, Nap & Shop

Yesterday morning, I was thinking it was going to be a slow day. Boy was I wrong, the snow started melting and the roads were fine.  My mom, Sophie Clare and myself met Angie and Gracie at Mill Street for lunch.  It was so good to just hang out with them. Seems like life is so busy and we do not get to see them enough. 
As soon as we walked in the door, Sophie Clare was wanting her milk milk. She was wore out from eating and socializing. haha
My Aunt Rita has a niece Brandy that called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go through her little girl clothes. YAY!! I was so excited and coul dnot wait for Sophie Clare to wake up. As soon as she woke up we headed that way. It was a fun drive, she lives more in the country than I do. Sophie Clare's enjoyed seeing all the MOO'S and the HEE HEE'S.  I got some great things and will share those later.

When we got home, Sophie Clare realized that all the snow was n ot melted on out side steps. She was wanting to go outside and eat some. It was way to cold for that so I put her some in a bowl.
She enjoyed is so much!!




When she finished her snow, she came into the room with her boots on. She told me she needed her hat and her gloves. I got them for her and put them on. She told me by and I said where are you going??  Paw's Choo Choo Play.  haha
She was ready to go to Gran and Pops.

Waiting on Gran to come and get her.


She is such a sweet girl!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...