Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our "Redneck" Water Park

I am all about Summer water fun. I love the water and love the sun. So I want to soak up as much as possible.  I  picked up this sprinkler mat at Goodwill for $12.00.  We first tried it out on a Sunday afternoon. It was cool but that did not bother SC, she got it and enjoyed it.

She did not love her t-shirt and short being wet so we stripped to our panties.

The girls came one weekend and had a blast in it. Who knew that squirting water would be so much fun. I took pics that day and deleted them on accident.  Braden and Carver came to play.........they both loved it. Carver was especially cute crawling around and trying to catch the water.


Sophie Clare having her a drink of the water.

We ended up adding a pool to our sprinkler. Sophie Clare does not like to get grass on her feet so I pulled it all together. Now we have our very on "redneck" water park.  I can't wait for the girls to come and play. I know they will love it.








RANDOM STUFF

If you noticed the large building in the back.  Jamie has been working on that for sometime now. He has done a great job. He likes painting it and getting power set up.  He also plans on building a porch on the front.  It is so hard to work and fit all of that other stuff in. I am proud of what he has done and it will get done.

Sophie Clare's clothes............I still have lots and need to have a yard sale so bad. I have some smocked things that I am going to list on ebay but that takes time. I just hate that cute things are sitting and not being used.  I also have all of her vent air bottles, bouncer, bath tub, toys, travel system stroller..................its a little over whelming!

I got another cute dress at Goodwill today and a umbrella to die for. :)

I am wanting to do a blog make over but cant decide who to go with and would love your suggestions.

I hope you are having a great week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...