Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Beach Day 6

Our Last day at the beach started off with The Track. 
This is another one of Sophie Clare's favorite. 



They have rode together for several years now. 
 She may be driving him next year. I rode the singles and ended up getting rear ended pretty bad. I think I was the only one hurt. One little girl was terrified but seem to but was not hurt. I will say that I am done with go carts for a while. ha 






After all of that, we headed for lunch. 



And now to soak up the last bit of sunshine. 











We got ready and headed back to Surf Hut. 
Destin traffic is awful, so I do not mind staying close and not having to wait so long. 










So much fun was had by all!
We will see ya soon. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...