Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family Fun

IS IT HOT ENOUGH FOR YOU??
I can not get over how hot it is. I am very thankful that I have cool house!!
Friday night we had some good ole family fun time.  Nick, Ashly, Madisyn and Owen would be leaving soon for South Carolina.  It was a time for just having fun and hanging out one last time.

GRAN & SOPHIE CLARE
BRADEN
CATCH ME!!!
SWEET OWEN
MADISYN SMILES THE MOST OF ANY CHILD I HAVE EVER MET!!
NICK & MADISYN
GRACIE
It totally cracks me up when I see Jamie playing with a child.
WHY YOU ASK??
Before we had Sophie Clare, he was just a little shy around them.
I am glad he has opened up!!
Where's Emily??
She went to spend the night with Ava Caroline.
I missed her!!
MY GRANDMOTHER, VIVIAN AND MOM
I just LOVE this picture.
 It is so cute when Sophie Clare sees a big girl do something and then she wants to copy them!!
He was so cute smiling!
Waiting on Uncle Chris to dump water on her head.  hahaha
She is such a water bug and I LOVE IT!!
Such a sweet smile!
My angel baby!!
STAY COOL!!

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

She is such a sweetie. Looks like you all had a great time together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...