Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am so excited to announce the opening of a new children's store that is located very close to where I live.

THE FRIENDLY FARM
Located on Hwy 431 in Rockledge, Alabama
Halfway between Attalla and Boaz.

Owners
Leslie, JoAnn and Lee Ellis

I have known The Friendly Farm Family for many years. Lee and I grew up going to VBS together along with 3 other great guys.

The Friendly Farm carries a wide variety of items.

The Friendly Farm porch is decorated so cute!
The Friendly Farm carries all kinds of clothing.
 Anything from new to gently used!
If you need outdoor play, they have it.
If you need dressed for church, they have it.
A great selection of BOYS & GIRLS clothing.
Sophie Clare is going to be regular customer at The Friendly Farm.
Be sure to check out there Stephen Joseph backpacks and other goodies.
Need a birthday or shower gift........Shop The Friendly Farm!!

Johnna was very excited about all the clothes she found for Braden!!
OH and the prices are GREAT!!
Get ready for Fall with The Friendly Farm.
I think this would make a great school picture dress!
I LOVE THIS!!
Very cute for Fall!
All you Bama fans and Tiger fans, get your child's game day wear here!!
I hope that if you will stop in and stay a while at
THE FRIENDLY FARM!!
I will do another post soon so check back!!

3 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

It is so much fun dressing the pretty little girls. Boys too but I like all the frills and lace. Sophia Clare must be so much fun to dress her.

Jamie Wilson said...

Oh it looks like such a cute store. I miss that here in Tampa. The boutiques are few and far between so it must be a "southern" thing, haha! I would love to see their Bama things and anything that is cute or different. I do want the Bama smocked dress. I love it! I enjoy reading your blog!!!

Oh and I tried to get another one of my "Fashion Insider" t-shirts from my friend at SAKS. They don't sell them just a gift but she was out of them. So sorry!

Kim Ellis Walker said...

Thanks so much for all the help you given us! The pictures look great! Can you post them to our facebook page too? Your little one is precious! I need to take her picture by our barn next time I am in town. She can be one of our official models! Thanks again....Kim Ellis Walker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...