Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1-2-3 March

Yesterday at Story Time there were lots of new little faces.  I have enjoyed taking Sophie Clare so much, I decided to invite a few people.
I invited Angie and Gracie but they did not get to come this week.
 Johnna and Braden came and he seem to have a very good time!  
When the time came for marching, Sophie Clare was ready to get her instrument and go.
  She acted like a little pro. 
 I helped her pick the instrument that I knew she would enjoy.
Braden was ready to MARCH!!
She was awesome.
 She followed and played so well!
 I was so proud of her!!
Due to Luke being under the weather, he missed last week. He seemed to be excited to be back and glad to tickle Sophie Clare.

I also invited Cassie and her 2 kiddos.
 They loved it and will be back next week!!
Katelyn and Jaylin, they both are in my Cubbie class.
Ms. Patsy read about the circus today.
Clown coloring fun!


Ms Patsy made flaming hoops for the children to jump through and they LOVED it so much.
Can't wait till next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...