Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Heart T J MAXX

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE TJ MAXX!!
They have the greatest deals on anything you want!!
From fashion to decor........at a great price!!
Yesterday I hit the "chicken" jackpot.
I am always redoing something and since I had Sophie Clare it takes me forever to do anything. So if you stop by........there is going to be something in progress.
Just ignore it, she is more important than decorating.  Anyways, I have been working on adding a few new touches to the kitchen.
I love my finds!!
The plate was $2.99 and the chicken $7.99
A steal of a deal!!
Large plate $3.99
I heart you TJ MAXX!!
Have a great week blog friends!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

I just LOVE finding a good deal!! Glad you found some awesome goodies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...