Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Red Nails

Fall is coming quick so I have to study what is in for this new 2010 year. I have always always been big on the season.........FALL is not till the end of September and some people think is is FALL now. Same thing happens with Spring.........Go with the dates, that is why we have them!! 
I was checking out the new Fall nail colors to see what I needed. 

Purples are still hott on the list!!
I have been wearing purple for the past 2 years so I am kinda tired of it.


Metallics.......fun!! I am excited about this. I used to wear gold and silver a lot but I am excited to try the green!!   Walgreens is a great place to buy nail polish. I buy Sinful Colors for $1.98.
The green color that I have bought so far but have not tried is
San Francisco.

Neutrals..........I just can't do it!!
My hands are way to pail for this plus I do like to stand out a bit. :)


Gem Tones............I LOVE!!!
I have always been known for my RED NAILS but it is fun to change!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...