Saturday, September 25, 2010

Imagination

When I was a little girl, I was all about imaginary play. I played school, store, town, made grass houses after the lawn was freshly mowed but my most favorite thing to do was to play with babies. When I had Sophie Clare, I could not wait to introduce babies to her.  She has had a baby since the day she was born but never played with them. I always dreamed of the day that we could not leave home without a baby or a purse. We are now pretty much to that point and I am totally loving it.
She is such a good little mommy.
She hugs, rocked, feeds and pushes her babies in a stroller.
 It is the sweetest thing ever.
I love those sweet piggies!!
Now this girl knows style!!
Have a great day!!
ROLL TIDE!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...