Friday, June 15, 2012

The Bestest Of Friends

I have had this post in my draft for a while and could not think of a better day than today to post it.  Today is one of my oldest dearest bestest friends of all times birthday!

Happy Birthday Andrea!

I thought it would be fun to share with you a few pics of me and my life long bestie!
Andrea and I have been friends for some time now. Since oh about 3.





She has always been by side and I am very thankful to have her in my life.She is an amazing, sweet, beautiful lady inside and out. I am blessed to call her my friend!

Click here for a past post!

We got together today and carried the kiddos to the Wild Animal Show at the Library then did lunch! I am so glad I got to spend time with her on her birthday!  We are also looking forward to hanging out just us next Thursday night! Can't wait to celebrate agian!

my camera phone pic = yuck!

Happy Happy Birthday Andrea!
LOVE YOU TONS!

1 comment:

Tracy Bentley said...

your little girl favors you so much in these pictures..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...