Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We had the most fun and relaxing weekend! We spent the day at the pool on Saturday and had the best time! 

Sophie Clare LOVES her daddy! The older she gets the more she loves him. She is starting to LOVE Saturdays because he is off and she is under his feet just about all day. She loves to run to the store with him and I love seeing her face when she comes in. WHY? Her daddy always gets her something and she is so excited about it.  She loves when he pretends to be a horse that is one of her faves! She ask about him all day while he is at work and looks forward to him coming home! She even pretends to work where he does! It is so cute!  I am very thankful she has such a good daddy! 

Happy Father's Day Jamie!
Sophie Clare loves you bunches!

Can't forget my daddy!  Oh I love him so much! He is the most giving, Godly, kind and selfless man! He is always there when you need him. I am very thankful that Sophie Clare gets to spend tons of time with him. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day and he always made a fabulous one. French toast to die for and the best panckes that you ever put in your mouth!
Thank you daddy for all you do!
I love you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...