Friday, June 22, 2012

Let's Dance and Read

 Happy Friday!
I am sure you are glad it is the weekend! We really don't have any major plans unless I get them together in the next little bit! I am the planner in the house! Jamie just goes along with whatever! ;-)



The library does not host story time during the Summer but they do, do a Summer reading program.  The Summer reading program is awesome. They do a great job. Last week, they had a wild animal show that we went to and I will try to post those pics later. Today The Downtown Dance Conservatory was there dancing. That will be where Sophie Clare takes dance this Fall and I was excited about her seeing up close.
They did ballet............................
an Arabian dance............

and even let the kiddos get involved in doing a little dance.
They did an amazing job!

Jamie of course asked if Sophie Clare participated??? 

Really?? Our shy little girl.........No she sat in my lap the entire time but thats ok.

While I was cooking, she decided that she was going to be in a dance recital.  She dressed up in ballet shoes, tutu and all.  She was so excited to twirl, point her toes and she said she even had to go to class!





Love her sooo much and can't wait for her to take dance in the Fall!
 I hope she LOVES it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...