Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pickers and Grinners

Friday night we headed downtown to First Friday. We have not been in a while so I thought it would be fun to go. Not much has changed, still a lot of antique cars, music , shops open and line dancing!  After that we hit Struts, we love some wings! Sophie Clare was pretty good. Although she was hanging on my neck some of the time. I thought it would be a good photo op. So, I give Jamie the camera and this is the first picture.
Hahahaha
Gotta love her finger half way up her nose.
 She will kill me one day for saving this pic. ;-)
Much better! ;-)

After that we ran into Martins since we were on that side of town and ran into "JAMIE" my blog friend! It was great seeing her and Charlee Kate!
I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...