Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sun, Fun and Friends

Good night is what I would love to say but I am up blogging because my sweet sweet baby would not go to sleep. I finally laid her down at 10:45.  She has not been napping a lot lately and it is kinda nice for her to go to bed and not fight sleep. You would think at 3 1/2 she would just go to bed.
For my high school friends.................wonder who she takes after?? haha
I kept them up many a nights!

We have had a wonderful week of doing nothing at all. We swam Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Angie and the girls came on Thursday and Friday I spent the day with a very dear friend and had a blast!

Here are some pics from our week.

We are getting to spend some special time with Farrah Jaye and she is such a doll!

My water baby!

Sponge girl!

Wednesday, Jennifer and her 2 kiddos came to swim for a bit.
We had tons of fun and we are lookign forward to spending the day with them this week!


Sophie Clare was so brave last year. She would barely even wear a ring or floaties. I did not push it because I want her to be brave around water. This year was a slow go at first but now this girl is a water baby. She had been wearing her ring, jumping of the diving board and swimming all over the place. She was determined to go under and is doing a great job at that. She also has been wanting to touch. Finally she got up the nerve to try it and on her very tip tip toes she can. She walks all over the shallow end.


Sophie Clare and Cole

About to jump off the diving board with NOTHING!! ;-)

YAY!!


She did a great job!


At home, doing a little singing.
Baby bubble bee!

Loving on her sweet baby, she said she was crying and wanting to go night night!

After church we went to Zaxbys for lunch and before we got home she asked if we could go swimming. So of course we went for just a bit. She did an awesome job!


She was walking all over the place and lost her balance a bit.  Never fear. I am right there to get her but she doggy paddled all the way back up and was not even scared.  I do believe she will be swimming by the end of Summer! LOVE IT!!!  


We are looking forward to this week with some mor fun in the SUN!!

I also have some fun fashion finds for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...