Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tid-Bits

I am always talking about Sophie Clare and the things that are going on in our life.  I decided to share with you a few tid-bits! 

I am totally addicted to Special K crackers, chips, the bars and there pastry bars.
YUMMY!
Have you tried them??
Cajun Trail mix is wonderful.
It is spicy and sweet all in one package!
Love it!

Sophie Clare's hair was not looking the best in the world. I decided to ditch the cheap shampoo and get her something better.
BioSilk for KIDS!
 I love it and it smells soooo good! 
 Believe it or not her hair does look better and healthier!

I am guilty as can be..........yes, I watch GH. Oh but how it is driving me crazy!  GH is pulling all those peeps from Days and letting them be some of the main characters.. UGH! I am not happy about it and neither is Andrea! If you watch it, you know who Heather Webber is........I hope she gets caught and put in Fernclif! Crazy woman!
Whats up with Robin?? She died but UH OH........NO she did not. They showed a sneak peak and then nothing else. Poor Sam has already lost one baby and now the switch. Whew! They need to step it up or I am afraid people may stop watching!


Well I will leave you with those tid bits for today! ;-) 

I hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...