Thursday, September 30, 2010

Girl Talk

Hello All!!
This weather is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! 
 I love the cool breeze blowing and the leaves are just starting to change colors.
Tuesday night I met a few of my high school friends at Jeffersons. Everyone could not go because of different reasons. We missed those that could not  be with us but it is just another excuse to do it again.  ;)
Our friend Angie sent us all a message on FB and we all at once got our phones out and started checking. It was so funny to see everyone on there phone. What in the world did we do without cell phones when we were in school.  I am thinking it was a good thing......Sophie Clare may have a tracking devise on hers. hehe. I think I am just kidding. lol
Leslie and Jodi
     
Andrea




We all had such a good time catching up!!
We miss all you other girls..........see you next time!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...