Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Friends Tigger and Pooh

Sophie Clare has never been a television kinda girl.  Until one day, I needed to do something so I turned on a Tigger and Pooh that I had DVR'D months ago and she totally fell in LOVE. She will turn her head side to side  and that means she wants to watch tigger and pooh. She knows all the characters and knows what they do and how they sound. I found her some mini plastic figures at the Dollar Tree and she has really enjoyed them. I also ordered her this 4 little plush toys from E-BAY. She was so shocked to get each one out of the pack.
She had just woken up from her nap and wanted all of her Pooh Friends.
This little girl LOVES her big Winnie the Pooh. It was kind of an early birthday present from Gran.
Friday morning I got a phone call from my friend April. She had stop by a yard sale close to the house and noticed that they had the POOH FIGURES in the packs. She put the on hold for me and I of course went and got them.  I could not believe my eyes, all of the Pooh and Friends including Christopher Robin. They were $1.00 each!  I have looked at these on E-Bay and they are not cheap. Sophie Clare was so excited and could not wait for me to open them .
Jamie thought I should have left them in the box
UHH you try telling a 22 month old that loves Pooh that we are going to put these up and save them.
Sophie Clare was very pleased with all of her new pooh friends and no just to find her a treehouse!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...