Wednesday, May 16, 2012

T-Ball Time

My bestest Jennifer invited us to come and watch her little girl Maddie play some t-ball. We were excited to go see Maddie in action. Sophie Clare was excited to see golf........basketball........to be honest, I think she was a little confused and all the sports started to run together for her. Although all through all of her confusion she was excited about seeing Cole and Maddie.
My girly girl with her baby and I would not have it any other way!

Sophie Clare and Cole throwing rocks...............

playing in the dirt..............hey girly girls can hang with the best of them! ;-)

Maddie up to bat.

Swing Maddie swing,...........

Great game Maddie! We enjoying watching you!!

I am so thankful for my high school friends!!
Love them and there sweet kiddos!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...