Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Picture Crazy

I could do a 1000 pictures per post. Monday I decided to do a photo shoot. I bought the plain white onsie at Hobby Lobby ( 1 of my most favorite stores) along with the flower. I took some fabric glue and glued it on there. I thought it turned out so cute! When it is a little cool outside, we wear it with hot pink leggings! Anyways, dumbo me went to the direct sunlight. I knew better than that. I still think I got some really cute shots!

Life has slowed down a bit, but I have tons of pitures to share. I hope you do not get tired of them!
Have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

Melanie Elissa said...

I love the outfit..the tutu just makes it. She looks like she was having fun!!

Tracy Bentley said...

She is so cute and you did a great job with the pictures. That was a great idea with the outfit. Keep up the good work.

Sarah Robbins said...

Too, too cute! The whole outfit is fabulous!a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...