Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let 's Play Catch Up

Well we will start with Friday......Sophie Clare and I got up, got ready to go and spend to time with Jennifer, Cole and Maddie. Can you believe that I did not even take a picture!!! Anyways, then we came home and Sophie Clare LOVES to play on the bed. I always put some some of my things up there so she can play but her fave is this pillow!!
Later I decided to go to my moms and work on the high chair. I have been feeding Sophie Clare in her bouncy and it is just not working out anymore......she is almost 7 months, I really think I can put it away. It was a brown and of course I wanted it red. My dad started when I was preggo so I did not have to do all that much to it!! I just love it and it looks so good in my kitchen!!
I so do not want to be the cat lady anymore. I love kitty kats but I just do not have the time.....my sweet cat Smokey and my Aunt Janine's kat Pete got together and I have 3 more just like this one! I have thought and thought about what am I going to do with 3 kittens......well I think that I am going to take the to the humane society.
A good part of Friday I talked to Angie on the phone and at the last min we decided we needed a trip to Jefferson's. Yes, I had already been there once this week for lunch. We usually go by ourselves but we were not sure the dads were going to want to stay home with the girls!
We were right as usual, they wanted to go. We had such a good time. Although when me and Angie would get into some girl talk, Chris would always make fun! HEHE!


Saturday I feel like I cooked all day long. I made chicken salad, potato salad, and grilled pork chops. It sure was good. We also went to Wal-Mart to get to some fun in the sun stuff. We got Sophie Clare a crab float, little swimmers, a baby pool and some arm floaties and yes I know she is to young for them but they were too cute to pass up! While I cleaned up the kitchen, I let her enjoy some ice......she sat there for about an hour. She loved it!
Here is the "great" Danny repairing my computer! Again, Thank you!!!!


XOXO

1 comment:

Bamawhitney said...

That red high chair is SUPER! I am guessing it was just the standard Jenny Lind type stained to being with? What a great project to be super proud of!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...