Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Monday

It is Monday again, seems like Mondays roll around more than any other day. Why is that?? Maybe it is because we look so forward to the weekend and then it flies by. It has been a good day. Sophie Clare slept better than she has in quiet sometime. She went to bed around 9, woke up at 1:30 and went right back to sleep, back up at 6, tight back to sleep then slept till 7:30. That is a great night. I can do that every night and not be tired at all! It will soon work itself out. When we got up, I needed to do laundry. Oh the joys of Mondays! While I did laundry, Sophie Clare was practicing her crawling skills. I am going to have to check all corners and cracks. We of course had to get ready and head to the lovely Wal-Mart. We have to give them way to much money. We always run into someone we know and today was Sophie Clare's fan club.......My friend, Leslie's little girls. They are just so cute. We have a play date planned for this week and I know Sophie Clare is going to have a blast. Then it was off to Albertville, we decided to go by and see the girls at the office. She was not here usual smiley self because she was a little sleepy but she always enjoys the visit. She gets tons of love from them! Thanks girls for lunch, it was just what I needed!
When we got home we cleaned and cleaned some more and we are still not through. We have tons of fresh veggies, so that is what I will be cooking all week.....YUMMY! We have revival this week and Michael Mason is awesome!!

I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...