Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Who Wears Short Shorts

I know talk about my sweet baby all the time! I just feel like it is time to start talking about some other things! One of my most fave topics other than Sophie Clare is FASHION!! I love it all! I love glam, preppy, classy, punk, retro, vintage......I could go on forever! According to who I am going with and where I am going is depended on the way I dress! I used to be way more into this before I had Sophie Clare......not it is fun to dress her. Never less I still like to keep up!
So our hot topic of the day it SHORTS.....The do's and don'ts....Some of you may be wondering how I know.....Well I have done my research!! So let's get to it!
DO get you a pair of summer whites........You can dress glam them up or put on a cute t

Do balance an A-line top with a pair of straight-leg shorts . Try dark shade on bottom with a pop of color for top

Do avoid panty shorts at all times.

Do bring back cut off denim........I don't mean booty shorts. I think I am to old for this anyway. I remember back in the day when I had some cut offs! They were cool!

Don't be afraid to have fun with color.

Do invest in a pair of bright sporty shorts.

Do remember that pants are pants and shorts are shorts. So don't be rolling your sweats up.

Do beware of balloon shorts, you don't want to make your hips appear wider than they are. I know I don't.

Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...