Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friends to the End

Nights of sleeping good are just not happening. Sophie Clare can not breath, her nose is so stopped up! I went to Wal-Mart a while back and bought a humidifier and you can put vicks in it. When you walk in the room, it just opens me up. It just does not seem to help her. She has always slept elevated because of sleeping that way in the NICU. My sis-n-law gave me the idea to raise her mattress on one end. We are trying that tonight!! Say a prayer!!! This to shall pass!!
I was so excited about today! We were meeting one of my BFF'S at the mall! We had such a good time. Andrea is expecting baby #2. I am so happy for them! She is such a great mom! We talked about everything under the sun, but mainly our girls. There is really not a better subject!! Wink Wink! Even though we had a good time, Sophie Clare was not a happy camper. She was a little fussy which is unusual at the mall! She did not get her morning nap out. She really needs her beauty sleep. After we finished at the mall, Sophie Clare and I headed to TJ Maxx and Old Navy. I have kind of been looking for a rug for my living room, so I thought I would check TJ Maxx. OH I found the perfect one but just not in the size I needed!! TEAR! Old Nay was having a pretty good sale. I got a cute pair of navy shorts for $8.00 and a one piece bathing suit for$5.00 and it is super cute!! Then we headed to GW. I can not wait to show you what I found. Be sure to check back on Monday!! Sophie Clare fell asleep on the way home and slept for 3 hours.



I hope you all have had a great day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...