Saturday, August 8, 2009

I So Love First Friday

Today I got us (me and Sophie Clare) up early and headed to my mom and dads. Dad and I were going on the longest yard sale. I will say more about that on Monday.
Anyways when Jamie got home, we all got ready and headed to Gadsden for 1st Friday. OH!!!! It was SOOOO HOT!! We ran into my cousin Rhonda and and her family plus several more. We did run into someone very special, his name is Luke. He is such a cutie. I hope that he and Sophie Clare grow up to be good friends!




I went into J & J Candles, to of course buys some candles. Oh, they are the best ever! When we came out, Jamie noticed this in the window. I think it is the greatest and I want one for when we go to Alabama games!!

When we got home, it was time for Sophie Clare to have a bath and settle down. This girl has no intentions of going to bed before 9:30, she get her 2nd wind about 8:30.








I am a little tired, so I am hitting the sack early!
Night

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...