Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This and That

Just a whole lot of this and that.......seems like I just do not have a lot to blog about today, so we will just play catch up! My sweet baby has a runny nose again, Saturday, we went for a walk, she sneezed and the nose started pouring and she started drooling like crazy. I feel like a tooth is in the near future. We have not had one in quite a while.
My sweet baby girl is always right with me........I have started something that I am sure that I should not have.......She wants to be in my lap while I am on the computer and it is so hard to type that way so I set her on the desk to play....She is so rotten.


I am so rambling. HEHE
There is a children's boutique in Gadsden that had the cutest tutu's. They are a little $$. Angie found a GREAT one at TJ Maxx so I just had to go and get Sophie Clare one. I am going to do some birthday pics of her in it eating her cake.

How is the construction project?? SLOW!!! We went to Marvin's this past weekend and got the blue foam stuff that goes on the outside of the house. It is up and ready for siding, now we just have to get my wonderful brother up to help put it up. The electrician came this week to look at the job and he is suppose to get to it this week. I just dread them knocking out the wall, I am so afraid it is going to be a mess. I know that it will be worth it in the end..........I am ready to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I am going to end by telling you that I had the greatest dinner EVER!! Do you like........black eyed peas, corn bread, ham, turnip greens.........well if you do.....you will love this....I do not know the name of it but it is out of Southern Living Magazine and I will be posting the recipe. My mom was sweet enough to share with me. Needless to say, Jamie would not even try it!!
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...