Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jamie

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, JaMiE
Today is Jamie's 36th birthday. This morning I got up and headed to Boaz to get him an ice cream cake. His fave is coconut but considering he is still not eating much....ice cream is perfect!!
When I came back home, Jamie was trying to do a little work. I know he is bored out of his mind. Considering he can do anything, we got out and rode to Guntersville. I wanted to go to a children's shop. They were not open so we headed to another store and then back to Wal-Mart. It really wore him out. He thought he might like to have potato soup, so that's what I made and it was YUMMY!! I will have to put the recipe on later. It is so easy.

When we got home I got Sophie Clare to sleep and laid her down with her daddy. Are they not sweet??

Then my mom and dad came up for some ice cream cake. Sophie Clare loved it!!

I hope you all have a great and blessed week!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Happy Birthday! You too have really close birthdays! Sounds like you made them nice. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...