Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chop Chop

We have 2 large trees in the backyard, a pecan and a sycamore. The sycamore has always peeled it's bark but that is normal for them to do so.  It has always had limbs fall for no reason at all but we never really worried about it. We were never in the backyard that much till now. I had noticed that all the trees were putting out and  the sycamore was not. I pulled down and limb and broke it and it had a little green and a bud. I thought........oh it's just going to be late.  Oh, but no..........DEAD.  It was time to have it cut. I was afraid that a wind storm would come and knock it over.
Here are a few pics..........








Scott Trash owner of Greensweep Tree Service,Inc did a great job!!
The clean up was great!! I did not have to pick up many sticks at all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...