Friday, May 21, 2010

Quack, Quack

Waddle, Waddle........
Yesterday, I decided that I would take Sophie Clare to feed the ducks. We stopped by Subway 1st, I have been wanting it forever. Jamie just works over the mountain and decided that he would come and meet us. He picked him up a couple of hot dogs from a local place. He claims they are really good. To me all hot dogs pretty much taste the same.
I took a whole loaf of bread and we used it all. The ducks were no where to be found at first been then all I had to do was open the bread.



The water was down so you could walk way out on  the rocks.



She was making sure we were still behind her.
Look at that sweet hand behind her. She tickles me when she does this.


She could not understand why she could not in church.
It sure was hot at the Falls but that  did not stop u s from having tons of fun.
We can not wait to go back.
It has rained pretty much all day today.  Braden did come and play which help past the time. Sophie Clare still has a runny nose and is now coughing some. I will be glad when she is back to 100%.  That is about it for the day. I hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...