Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Such A Mess

What a mess??
Who made this mess??
Surely it was not Sophie Clare........a 17 months old!!!
I can not even believe I am sharing this mess with you but I know you would not believe me if I just told you about it. 
I can honestly say she did this ALL BY HERSELF!!!
We are having a good week, it just has been busy!
Yesterday, I worked and when I got home Sophie Clare had a runny nose.........YUCK!!
 We slept like poo, she cried a lot........maybe just maybe tonight will be better!!
This morning we got up and hit the ground running.  Emily's graduation was today. I will post those pics later!! 
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Her addition looks so good! I LOVE your chandelier! She must move quickly to demolish the room so quickly; guess that means she's feeling better!

Becca's Dirt said...

I know you aren't accusing that sweetie of messing up her room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...