Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 1 of PT

Good Evening to all!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, I know we sure did!!

Over the weekendI decided that since our week was not busy that we would POTTY TRAIN!!
We bought panties and Jamie got her a Sesame Street Potty Book!  It has a 2 week sticker training chart in it, which I thought was fabulous!!   Sunday morning before church, we sat down with the book and talked about her being a big girl! 
 A BIG GIRL??
 I need my baby back but this is just part of it!!
Sunday night, we started wearing out big girl panties and she was great!
 She said T T and  headed to the potty!! 
We of course wore a diaper to sleep in and when she woke up this morning, we put panties back on!!   She has not had one accident all day and has done great!! She even pooped in the BIG POTTY!! 
She said, poo poo
I said, you have to poo poo
She  said , yea
I said, well lets do it.
Well she played around for a minuite and I thought she was over that!
NO SHE WAS  NOT!!
I heard the potty flush and she said mama poo poo.
I ran to the bathroom and to my surprise
SOPHIE CLARE
HAD
POO POOED in the POTTY!!
YAY!!!


We are so proud of her!!
 I know that this is day one and who knows what tomorrow will bring!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...