Monday, June 27, 2011

UH OH

It's Magic!!

On Thursday, Andrea and I decided to take the children to the magic show at the library.  They had 2 shows and we thought we give the 9:00 show a try.  We finally got out the door and Andrea calls saying......
MY CAR IS DEAD!!
WHAT??
Well my sweet dad went over and jumped her off!
During this we decided to go to the 10:30 show.  SC and I had some time to  hit some thrift stores!!

We finally made it to the magic show!!

The magician was AUTHUR ATSMA and let me just say he was amazing!!
It was a little over the girls head but they were good!!


Then it was off through McDonald's drive thru and the local sprinklers.
We got there and the girls barely ate lunch! They were excited to play!!
At first it was all fun!!
Sophie Clare ran and played!

I just love watching her enjoy herself!!
Matia Grace, well it took her a min to get warmed up!
But when she did she had a fun!!


Max is just the best baby in the world!

Sophie Clare is my wondering child! She was everywhere! Wanting to go down steps, go up and down the hill. Why could she just not stay at the sprinklers?? haha

This is where all the fun ended!!
There were kids swimming in the lake and the girls were dying to see! Andrea walked down with Matia Grace and Sophie Clare followed. I stayed and entertained Max for a bit!  It was all fun looking at the water and the other kiddos till poor Matia Grace hurt the bottom of her foot!  Bless her heart, she just cried!! I felt so sorry for her!! 
We decided then that we would not go back and we weill just leave it at that!!

I hope  you all have a fabulous week!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

That looks like so much fun!! But I want to see your thrift store finds. . . Hehe.

The next time you have a big sale on Sophie Clare's clothes, you have to let me know. She has just the cutest clothes ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...