Saturday, July 30, 2011

I CAN NOT WAIT!!

I am so excited about going to the beach!!
I have looked forward to it all Summer long!!  I love just getting out of town and away from the everyday life. Now, everyday life is fun and I love it but it sure is nice to  get away. 

I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes and hear the waves crash.
I can't wait to hang at "The Hangout"

I can't wait to take pictures of Sophie Clare on the beach!!

I can't wait to see how she loves it this year!!
We are staying at a new place which we are excited about.

Look at those curls.

Other things I look forward to....................
Lulu's
The Warf
Lamberts
The Outlets
Sitting on the balcony
And seeing it all through Sophie Clare's eyes!!

I love asking Sophie Clare what we are going to do at the beach.
She said find seashells, eat with dada, swim and play!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...