Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rabbits and Kitty Cats

Last week we ended up with a kitty! How do you just end up with a kitty??
Well, this kitty was at my grandmothers and my aunt found it. She was afraid my grandmother would fall on this kitty so she brought it to me. We were suckers and took it in.  haha
For the 1st night the cat meowed alllllllllllllllllll night long!! I was done and so was Jamie!! The cat had to go,................................well it is 1 week later and the cat is still here!!
Is the kitty going to a new home, that I still don't know.

In the meantime the kitty met the rabbit.








The kitty cat follows Sophie Clare everywhere and runs between her legs.  Sophie Clare gets so tickled and thinks it is so funny!!  She loves to watch the kitty run and play!

We put our FLAG out last week and we practiced saying the pledge.

Yes I am aware that she has on 2 different shoes! haha

Wrong hand but she is getting the idea!!

I also just wanted to share this sweet picture Sophie Clare pretending to be a baby!

I know some of that was a llittle random but thats life! haha

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th and look forward to seeing what you all did!!
I will share mine later!!
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...