Monday, July 25, 2011

Singing In The Rain

Last week we had a "Real Summer Rain"!!
No thunder
No lighting

Do you remember as a child how much fun it was to play in the rain??
Splash in the puddles barefoot??
Drink the rain water??
I know I do!!

Our front yard was like a creek when it rained hard and long. I loved getting out there and wading my feet.


Sophie Clare LOVES outside and now if we cant go out because it is to hot, dark or raining, she wants to go on the porch. 
Here is her first time to really get to play in the rain and she had such a blast!! I can't wait till that next real Summer Rain!!

Enjoy the pics!!


At first she just barely put her head in the drip!
She was very pleased with just a drip!

Just a little more dripping on the head made her so happy!!

More she would say and of course I was like sure go ahead!! haha

An before we knew it, SOPHIE CLARE was SOAKED!!

She was so excited and proud!!

YAY!! I am I sipping soppy wet!!


Then she decided to go out and clean her B B "aka" scooter. She cleaned and shined on that thing forever!!


Jamie was watching something on tv but I did needed some company while Sophie Clare played in the rain. Its a good thing he could still see the tv. haha

Do you remember me telling you that I was working on my porch "project" about 3 months ago?? haha  Well SLOW is how the process goes. I have paint but cant not find the time to paint it with SC. I did buy a new rug that I want to share with you and I hope to purchase the new fan and light this week!!

Anyways, I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...