Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sundays

Sundays
I LOVE MY CHURCH!!

I LOVE taking Sophie Clare to church and teaching her about Jesus!!

I love hearing her sing
 God is so Good
This Little Light of Mine
Jesus Loves Me
The B-I-B-L-E and many more.
I also LOVE that on Sunday mornings when we are running around getting ready she KNOWS EXACTLY where WE are GOING!!  She goes down the list of who will be there!!  It is so sweet when Sophie Clare looks at the moon, stars, flowers, sunshine and says GOD.

So how do our Sundays go....................Sunday School, Preaching, Lunch, Nap, Play, Rest, Bible Study, Dinner.
Here are a few pictures from Sunday.





I hope you all have a great week!!

And ye shall them to your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deuteronmy 11:19


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...