Monday, August 1, 2011

A Pool Full Of Bubbles

IT IS HOT!!
There is not one bit of air stirring at all!!  You walk outside at times and it just takes your breath.  Hot weather does not stop Sophie Clare from wanting to go outside. Getting in and out of a pool is the best way to play outside and stay cool. 
 I had a little pool from last year and we filled it full of Mr. Bubbles. It was over flowing with bubbles and we had so much fun! She played and jumped forever.


She is checking out the bubbles, thinking what can I do with these??

I know, I will throw them at my mommy!!
She got so tickled when the bubbles were runnin down my leg.






\
She is such a happy and sweet baby!!


1-2-3

Jump


Wonder what we will come up with next??
If you have any idea, we would love to hear them!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...