Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feeding the Ducks

Monday night we had talked about meeting Jamie at the FALLS to have lunch. We ended up running in Belks and then stopping my McDonald's (hi-donny house as Sophie Clare would say)  We had a time getting in touch with Jamie but finally ...........................
We let Jamie eat a bite then it was off to find the DUCKS. Sophie Clare was so excited about this and could not wait! As soon as the ducks were near, she grabbed my leg and never let go. She gave them very little bread. That was kinda ok with me, they act as if they are going to take it right out of your hands!
It started raining on us, so we had to cut our trip short.

Look at her, she is peering behind my leg. Which this duck was a little close, so I put my leg up just a bit!






We had fun and hated that it was rushed by the rain!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...