Friday, September 16, 2011

Girls Trip

First let me say.........
Yes, we are Bama fans but I am ok for cheering for both teams especially when it come to socializing! haha  
We got invited by a friend to go to Auburn and let me just say we can not wait to do it again!!
Anyways, we headed to Auburn Friday afternoon.  Sophie Clare was a joy to be around all weekend. She hung in and never fussed. No we did  not go to the game but watched it on tv. 

Here are some pics of Sophie Clare on our trip.
Most of these were taken with my phone.

Cheesing for me!!
She looked sooo cute in her Auburn dress.  We can't wear it around "daddy". haha
We can only wear our Bama gear! ha
I love when I tell her to smile and she smiles like this!!


She did not nap for 2 days and she was pooped!! She was alseep before I could get on 280.

We stopped by Arbys to get a "quick" bite ..........quick was not it at all. We sat in the drive thru for 25 mins. Sophie Clare woke up and was sweet enough to entertain herself.  
Peek-a-boo!
We got up for church the next morning and wore our Alabama outfit to church!!

I love football season!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...