Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Angie

Today my sweet sister-n-law turns 29! haha Not really, she is 30 somthing. Last night we enjoyed hanging out, just the 2 of us, and chatting forever!!  I love her so very much and she is the best sister-n-law ever!!  We talk just about every morning for about 45min to an hour! I love it!!  It is just part of our daily routine and I would not change a thing!
We can call and gripe.....it is ok
We can call to cry.......it is ok
We can call to laugh.....it is ok
We can for any reason at all!!
I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
She loves quotes and here are a few that makes me think of her!


The world always looks brighter from behind a smile!
-unknown
Hold a true friend with both hands.
-Proverb
God gave burdens, also shoulders.
-yiddish proverb
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
-Kahlil Gibran
What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?
-George Elliot
Friendship is a cozy shelter from lif's rainy days.
-unknown
WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS TOGETHER IN SUNSHINE AND IN SHADE.
-Caroline Sheridan Norton

I hope you have had a fabulous day!!
Love you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...