Sunday, September 4, 2011

Time To Go

I will start by saying we did not stay long enough at the beach!! 
TWO full days is just not enough for us and let me just say that we will not make that mistake again!!  
 I am thinking 3 full days and at least twice...........no need and making one looooong vacation.  
We need to break it up! haha 
ANYWAYS...........
It was time to pack up and leave but first, we needed our toes in the sand one more time.
Love her sweet lips. I know she gets tired of me wanting to kiss on them!!  She might as well get over it because they are just tooooo sweet!! :)

The sun was a little bright and we did not have her "sungasses".

Looking at the shells. We have always had the best of luck fiding the best shells but not this year............lots of small ones.


We found a big hole that was dug out with a seat and she had no intentions of leaving it!

Then it was off to the BIG SHARK Souviners.

Have you saw the visors with the hair?? They crack me up! The only one they had left was pink............no we did not buy it but it was fun to try on!


We headed toward home and about 30 to 40 mins down the road, I realize that we do not have Sophie Clare's blanket and kitty cat.  We pull over, go through the stuff............I know it is back at our condo!! We turn around and head back.   YAY!!  We got it and back on the road again!  Sophie Clare was sooo tired, we stopped at the last "Hi Donnie" house.  That is McDonalds for Sophie Clare.  She ate her whole hamburger and before long she was sound asleep with a full tummy!

I love getting away from reality for a while but it is always nice to come back home!
We came home to a wonderful cook out at our church!! We had so much fun and great food!! I am so glad we did not miss it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...