Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Leaves, Glue & Friends

My friend Andrea and I seem to live for Thursday's!! We get to spend time together while our children are learning and playing!!  This past Thursday at ST, they talked about the leaves changing colors. I had saw this type of craft on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to do at home. Sophie Clare loves to draw, color, write ect. I have been trying to get her to draw a smiley face for a while. She finally did it!! I was so excited. She is busy making her "leaf" girl pretty!
I am totally in love with this face!!


After she made her face, she drew on her some more! haha
I still think she turned out cute!

Matia Grace is working hard!

Enjoying some book time!

Sweet Happy Max!

We had tons of fun as usual!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...