Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Big Town

Happy Sunday night!
I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend!! I have had a wonderful one, although it was a little busy. I am hoping our week will be low key!! (fingers crossed)  My friend Sarah text me a while back and just mentioned that LITTLE BIG TOWN was coming to Workplay (Birmingham). She lives in Cullman and we never ever get to hang out unless it is for her hubbys birthday. Anywhoo....I was like OH THAT SOUNDS FUN!!  So she ordered our tickets and off we went!!
 We met early for dinner.............
THE FISH MARKET on 22nd St was fantastic! I really LOVED the atmosphere and the decor.   It was laid back and in a (what looked to be an old warehouse) red brick. For me, the food can be ok as long as the atmosphere is great!  Then we headed back to Workplay and apparently get in line for the concert. Workplay was all  new to me, I was not sure what to expect. When we finally got to the"ROOM" there was not a bad place to stand at all!  They had a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling with fabric draping along as well! 
 Eric Pasley opened for Little Big Town
He was really good! He may just be the next big thing! After his show, he was doing a meet and greet with the fans! We jumped in and had our pic made!!

It's time to rock out with Little Big Town!
They were fabulous and put on the best show!!
I love all musical instruments and harmonizing!!
They were awesome at all of it!!

  I would definitely go and see them again!!
The girl with the "big" blonde hair............I loved it and it made me want to wear mine curly!

Thank you Sarah for such a fabulous night!!
 I had a blast!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...