Monday, April 9, 2012

Doodle and Boo's

I have tons to blog about and it is a little over whelming but I am just going to take it one day at a time. So bare with me please. I am going to start with Friday Morning.

Jamie was off work for Good Friday.  We had plans to go to the zoo but than I remembered that kids were out of school and I was afraid that it would be very crowded.  Instead we went to a new petting zoo just outside of town. It is in Douglas and it is called Doodle and Boos Petting Zoo. It is super cute and CLEAN! 
They had baby chicks, ducks, pot belly pis, and rabbits that you could actually get in and hold.
The pot belly pig was one of my faves. As soon as you would pick it up, it would just squeal. Sophie Clare said that the pig was "so loud".  lol I so agreed with her.   The weather was beautiful but windy and a lot cooler than it had been. Excuse all the shadows in the pics.
The 3 Pot Belly Pigs.
Rabbits

She felt right at home here!

The duck, she was not so sure about but she pet its head.

Can you tell I am all about animals?? 
 I am a hands on kind of girl.

The Alpaca's were not real friendly so we just left them alone.


This cute little thing here is a Pygmy Goat and I loves it. It is not like her normal short hair stinky goats. It was like a fluffy little dog. haha





Have you ever heard of a miniature cow?? I haven't till I saw one with my own 2 eyes.


They also had every chicken known to man, peacocks, white, Geese,and Pheasant
Sophie Clare really enjoyed seeing all the animals but the BIG PLAYGROUND was her favorite.





Then it was back to play with the animals a little more.

Cute little lamb.








Jamie was there but he does not get hands on with the animals so her just took pics. We had a great time and look forward to going back very soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...