Tuesday, November 20, 2012

An Early Celebration

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a great start to your week.  It is about to get super busy around here with all of our fun Christmas activities. I am super excited about them all this year. Sophie Clare is going to be soooo much fun and I can not wait to see her face. 

Considering our sweet baby girl was born at a busy time of year, it is hard to find a Saturday for the birthday party.  So we celebrated with family a little early this weekend. We had a great time and Sophie Clare loved it.  We are not finished celebrating. We still are going to play with friends at the bouncy place, cupcakes at school and a day with mommy and daddy on her birthday!  I guess you could say we are celebrating all month. Although, I celebrate her everyday and I am so thankful to be her mommy!
I will post party pics soon!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...