Thursday, January 24, 2013

Celebrating and School

Good morning! 
We have been checking off our to do list this week. 
That includes cleaning and trying to complete a project or 2. Thankfully Jamie is handy and has helped out with that! ;-)  We have also been celebrating birthdays.  Yesterday was Hadleigh's birthday and we helped her celebrate at church! 
Sophie Clare is getting so big! She loves going to church and playing with her friends.

Hadleigh is the one with her little head tilted! 
She is a mess and keeps my on my toes! 

This little girl is having some good days at school and I am sooooo thankful for that! Tuesday was Show and Tell. I forgot to take a pic but she carried her Dream lite. She loves coming home and telling me what they did! She is still  not talking and I think I know why. She is to busy taking in what everyone one else is doing and saying. haha 

Last week, we celebrated Luke's 4th birthday at the bouncy place. We had soo much fun bouncy and sliding! Sophie Clare runs and jumps the entire time. I did not take many pics but here are a couple of cute ones. 
Is this not adorable?? 

Well considering Sophie Clare is at school, I better get busy! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...